Call (318) 215-7839 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (318) 212-4275 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Hosein Shokouh Amiri, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2589
Dr. Hosein Shokouh Amiri, MD is a general surgery specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Shokouh Amiri completed a residency at Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen. He currently practices at John C. McDonald Regional Transplant Center at Willis-Knighton and is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
John C. McDonald Regional Transplant Center at Willis-Knighton
Willis-knighton Medical Center2751 Albert L Bicknell Dr Ste 4a, Shreveport, LA 71103 Call
Advanced Surgery Center
Advanced Surgery Center2751 Albert L Bicknell Dr Ste 2b, Shreveport, LA 71103 Call
- University of Aarhus, Fellowship Hospital
- Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Residency Hospital
- Rigs Hospitalet , Herlen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rigshospital & Kommuneshospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital
- Pahlavi University Medical School, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shokouh Amiri?
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shokouh Amiri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hosein Shokouh Amiri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shokouh Amiri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shokouh Amiri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shokouh Amiri frequently treats Embolectomy, Thrombectomy, or Vessel Exploration, Port Placements or Replacements, and Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy.
Dr. Shokouh Amiri's office is located at 2751 Albert L Bicknell Dr Ste 4a, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.