Dr. Mohammad Kabir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kabir's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohammad Kabir, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Corbin, KY. Dr. Kabir completed a residency at SUNY Brooklyn. He currently practices at Baptist Health Pulmonology Critical Care and is affiliated with Baptist Health Corbin. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Of Chicago, Weiss Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- DHAKA UNIVERSITY / BANGLADESH MEDICAL COLLEGE (BMSRI), Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kabir?
Great lung specialist....he takes the time to listen to you and he does what it takes to fond out the problem with your health
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kabir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kabir frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Partial Lung Collapse, and Sleep Study.
Dr. Kabir's office is located at 120 N Commonwealth Ave, Corbin, KY 40701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kabir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Corbin
Baptist Health Pulmonology Critical Care
Baptist Health Pulmonology Critical Care120 N Commonwealth Ave, Corbin, KY 40701 (606) 258-2160