Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mohamed Farhoud, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Farhoud completed a residency at U Kans. He currently practices at Heartland Cardiology and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farhoud is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- U Kans, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Kans, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farhoud?
My experience has been top notch with Dr Farhoud. I could not be more pleased. He saved my life and I will always be grateful to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Farhoud frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Farhoud's office is located at 3535 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farhoud speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Farhoud has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Greenwood County Hospital
- Kansas Medical Center
- Kingman Healthcare Center
- Sumner Community Hospital
- Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
- William Newton Hospital
Heartland Cardiology3535 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226 (316) 268-5000