Dr. Max Garoutte, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garoutte's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Max Garoutte, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Garoutte completed a residency at St Lukes Hospital. He currently practices at Metro North Cardiovasclr Assocs and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garoutte is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Good Samaritan Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metro North Cardiovasclr Assocs
Metro North Cardiovascular Associates1003 NE Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78209 Existing Patients: (210) 654-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garoutte?
Dr.Max is an excellent Cardiologist! He listens and finds solutions to your problems. Practically every condition affects your heart, so feel free to discuss other symptoms you are having. He’ll help you!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garoutte accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garoutte frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Garoutte's office is located at 1003 NE Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garoutte speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garoutte has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills
- Methodist Heart Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Nix Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital