Dr. Manuel Gonzalez, MD is a hematology specialist in Sumter, SC. Dr. Gonzalez completed a residency at U Tex Med Sch. He currently practices at Medical Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gonzalez is board certified in Hematology.
Medical Oncology & Hematology
Medical Oncology & Hematology3 Medical Ct, Sumter, SC 29150 Existing Patients: (803) 934-8348
- U Tex Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Tex MD Anderson Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- MD Anderson Hosp-U Tex, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Va Hosp-Suny Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Chicago Med Sch/Mt Sinai, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Cayetano Heredia U Peruana, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez?
DR. GONZALEZ saved my life in 2004. What I thought was a really bad case of Flu turned out to be Hemalytic Anemia. I had such a small amount of blood, that many of the Doctor's at ER were amazed I was still alive. Dr. Gonzalez and his Staff provided excellent care. I highly recommend him.
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital