Dr. M Elizabeth Sands, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Tomball, TX. Dr. Sands completed a residency at Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center. She currently practices at Tomball Rgnl Med Ctr Rad Onclgy and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sands is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Tomball Rgnl Med Ctr Rad Onclgy
Northwest Radiotherapy Association13700 MEDICAL COMPLEX DR, Tomball, TX 77375 Existing Patients: (281) 401-5900
Houston Northwest Radiotherapy Center, LLC
Houston Northwest Radiotherapy Center, LLC920 Medical Complex Dr Ste 100, The Woodlands, TX 77380 Existing Patients: (713) 897-5655
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sands?
My experience with Dr Sands and her entire staff was great.I was referred to her by my oncologist for my bratherapy.She took time to explain every step of my treatment.Shes just a wonderful radiologist and very sweet. I would recommend her to all my family and friends Dr.Sands also returned my call personally when I had an important question I wanted only her to answer.
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital