Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Arya, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Arya completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of Cincinnati Inc. and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arya is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates of Cincinnati Inc.3219 Clifton Ave Ste 400, Cincinnati, OH 45220 Existing Patients: (513) 861-1260
TriHealth Heart Institute
Highland District Hospital1275 N High St, Hillsboro, OH 45133 Existing Patients: (513) 745-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arya?
Dr.Arya has been our cardiology for several years and think he is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arya frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Arya's office is located at 3219 Clifton Ave Ste 400, Cincinnati, OH 45220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arya has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital