Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin Burns, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Burns completed a residency at Mallinckrodt Inst. He currently practices at Novant Health Cancer Institute Radiation Oncology Charlotte and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center.
- Med Ctr Central Ga, Internship Hospital
- Mallinckrodt Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mallinckrodt Inst, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
I was very nervous to have an HSG done, and I was even more nervous to have a male doctor do it, but Dr.Burns made me feel very comfortable before and throughout the entire procedure. The staff that helped him was also extremely nice and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burns frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Burns' office is located at 200 Hawthorne Ln, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Novant Health Cancer Institute Radiation Oncology Charlotte
Presbyterian Behavioral Health Unit200 Hawthorne Ln, Charlotte, NC 28204 (704) 316-1410
Mecklenburg Radiology Associates
Mecklenburg Radiology Associates P.A.3623 Latrobe Dr Ste 216, Charlotte, NC 28211 (704) 332-1291
- 3 221249 PO Box, Charlotte, NC 28222 (302) 733-1000