Dr. Lynne Stevenson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stevenson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lynne Stevenson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Stevenson completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at Vanderbilt Medical Group and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stevenson is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Stanford U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevenson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stevenson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stevenson frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Arrhythmia Screening, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Stevenson's office is located at 3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stevenson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital