Dr. Lynne Eger, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Eger completed a residency at Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland. She currently practices at Cook Children's Infectious Disease. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eger is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Cook Children's Infectious Disease
Fort Worth Office801 7th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (682) 885-1485
- Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eger?