Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lynn Dengel, MD
Dr. Lynn Dengel, MD is
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2005
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dengel?
I met Dr Dengel for the first time following a questionable mammogram. She reviewed my history with me, did a physical examination and explained the mammogram results and suggestions for follow up treatment. At her suggestion I had a biopsy immediately following the office visit. She assured me numbing medication would reduce any pain and during the procedure made adjustments as needed.The staff assisting in the biopsy was wonderful, kind, and explained everything as it was happening. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lynn Dengel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dengel's profile.
Dr. Dengel in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dengel frequently treats the following conditions: Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dengel's office is located at 595 Martha Jefferson Dr Ste 320 Charlottesville, VA 22911. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dengel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lynn Dengel, MD is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital and University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Lynn Dengel, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Lynn Dengel, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University Hospital
Virginia Breast Care
Virginia Breast Care Plc.595 Martha Jefferson Dr Ste 320, Charlottesville, VA 22911 (434) 984-6121