Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lynn Katten, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Glenview, IL. Dr. Katten completed a residency at Univ Mass. She currently practices at Midwest Care Center and is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katten is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Feinberg Sch of Med-NW U, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Univ Mass, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Swedish Covenant Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Swedish Covenant Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Care Center2050 Claire Ct, Glenview, IL 60025 Existing Patients: (847) 467-7423
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katten?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katten's office is located at 2050 Claire Ct, Glenview, IL 60025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katten has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital