Dr. Grush has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lynn Grush, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Grush completed a residency at New Eng Med Center. She currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grush is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- New Eng Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Metro Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of The Witwatersrand, Faculty Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-7899
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grush?
Fantastic. Very helpful to my daughter, and to me and her mom, over a long time, addressing many issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grush accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grush frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Grush's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.