Dr. Lynn Nelson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Indiana University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons and is affiliated with Methodist West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons
Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons6001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Existing Patients: (515) 263-9696
- North Kansas City Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Buena Vista University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
After six months of being in a great deal of pain, Dr Nelson has now enabled me to resume my lifestyle pain free . ACDF surgery was performed In March with a successful outcome. What a caring and exceptional surgeon. Very patient in listening to my concerns. Extremely thorough explaining the surgery and healing process. Dr Nelson’s staff were just as professional and compassionate. I can’t begin to thank Dr Nelson and his team enough. I am grateful to have found such a knowledgeable and skilled doctor.
- Methodist West Hospital