Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Lynn Rapp, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Rapp completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital. He currently practices at OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY and is affiliated with Bayley Seton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Annual Maintanence Of Board Certification, Other Education — 2013
- FELLOW OF AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS, Other Education — 1992
- Fellow Of American College Of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Other Education — 1991
- Diplomate Of The American Board Of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Other Education — 1990
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Universita Degli Studi Di Padova, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1983
- Gettysburg College, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rapp?
Wish I had gone to him earlier. Found him to be patient and caring. He thought something was very wrong and explained everything and answered all questions. When he couldn't resolve the problem he went out of his way to refer me to a specialist who could and did. My previous doctor would not have been so persistent to get the right answer. Would recommend Dr. Rapp to everyone. His staff was friendly and patient with all questions and I had no problems with scheduling an appointment. Went to Dr. Rapp in April and had surgery in June. Without his help I would still be waiting for my doctor to fill out paperwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rapp frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Rapp's office is located at 4434 Amboy Rd, Staten Island, NY 10312. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rapp speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rapp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayley Seton Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital