Dr. Lynn Crosby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crosby's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lynn Crosby, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Crosby completed a residency at Creighton University Nebr Health Fdn. He currently practices at Va Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crosby is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mid America Orth Asoc, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Creighton University Nebr Health Fdn, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Nd Grand Forks/creighton, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1983
- University of North Dakota / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Va Hospital4101 Woolworth Ave, Omaha, NE 68105 Existing Patients: (402) 995-4840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crosby?
Dr. Crosby was a godsend for our family. He did shoulder surgery on my son that had wonderful results. Professional, brillant & kind! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crosby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crosby frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Shoulder Replacement.
Dr. Crosby's office is located at 4101 Woolworth Ave, Omaha, NE 68105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crosby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.