Dr. Cleveland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amy Cleveland, MD is a oncology specialist in Camden, AR. Dr. Cleveland completed a residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program. She currently practices at Genesis Cancer Center and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cleveland is board certified in Hematology.
- UAMS Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program, Residency Hospital
- UAMS, Medical School
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- UAMS Medical Center, Undergraduate School — 2008
- University Of Central Arkansas, Conway, Other Education — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cleveland?
Thorrough and covers all the latest treatments and medical advances. No stone left unturned when she plans your treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amy Cleveland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cleveland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cleveland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cleveland frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Cleveland's office is located at 115 Fairview Rd SW, Camden, AR 71701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs
- National Park Medical Center
- Ouachita County Medical Center
- Saline Memorial Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center