Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lynell Williams, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Williams frequently treats Ileus, Intestinal Obstruction, and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD).
Dr. Williams' office is located at 251 E Huron St Fl 14, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Memorial Hospital251 E Huron St Fl 14, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 926-2000