Dr. Gross has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lyndon Gross, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Gross completed a residency at University Pitt Med Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic Center of St Louisthe and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gross is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- American Sports Med Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Pitt Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Univ Pitt Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Health Science Center, Medical School — 1993
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
Dr. repaired my torn Achilles last December. Great experience with entire staff,surgery, post op follow up.Got me back running within 5 months! I'm 62 and play CF on 3 baseball teams.Could not be more pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lyndon Gross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gross' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gross frequently treats Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Gross' office is located at 14825 North Outer 40 Rd Ste 200, Chesterfield, MO 63017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center