Dr. Lynda Means, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Means' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lynda Means, MD is a perioperative medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Means completed a residency at Ind University Med Center. She currently practices at Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Means is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia (Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine), Fellowship Hospital
- Ind University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Ind University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
Division of Critical Care300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7327
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Means?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Means accepts your insurance.
Dr. Means frequently treats Anesthesia, Pediatric Diseases, and Pediatric Trauma.
Dr. Means' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Means has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital