Dr. Lynda Fisher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fisher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lynda Fisher, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fisher is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1971
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4650 W Sunset Blvd Stop 61, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Existing Patients: (323) 669-4606
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fisher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fisher frequently treats Diabetes Type 1, Oral Glucose Tolerance Test, and Thyroid Nodule Evaluation.
Dr. Fisher's office is located at 4650 W Sunset Blvd Stop 61, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fisher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.