Call (316) 333-2036 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lyle Zepick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Zepick completed a residency at McMaster University. He currently practices at Zepick Cardiology and is affiliated with Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zepick is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital
- McMaster University, Residency Hospital
- McMaster University, Internship Hospital
- University of Calgary, Medical School
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mutual of Omaha
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zepick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zepick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lyle Zepick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zepick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zepick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zepick frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Zepick's office is located at 630 S Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67211. Find other locations and directions.
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Wesley Medical Center
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Kansas Medical Center
Zepick Cardiology PA630 S Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67211 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2036