Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lyle Kurtz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Kurtz completed a residency at University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Lyle D Kurtz MD and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurtz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Medical College of South Carolina, Charleston, Medical School
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Medical School — 1988
- Emory University, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lyle D Kurtz MD8920 Wilshire Blvd Ste 323, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 855-1551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurtz?
Simply the best "doctor's doctor"! None better...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kurtz frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Advance Directive End of Life Planning.
Dr. Kurtz's office is located at 8920 Wilshire Blvd Ste 323, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kurtz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kurtz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center