Dr. Lyle Joyce, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Joyce's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lyle Joyce, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Joyce completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Joyce is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Minneapolis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joyce?
It was very good, i understood everything they wanted me to do.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Joyce accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joyce frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Port Placements or Replacements, and Pericardial Disease.
Dr. Joyce's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Joyce has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin