Dr. Lydia Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lydia Lee, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Med School; Parkland Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at UCLA Obstetrics/Gynecology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med School; Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCLA Obstetrics/Gynecology200 Medical Plz Ste 430, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 794-7274
UCLA Department of OB/GYN, Santa Monica Division1245 16th St Ste 202, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 899-7500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Doctor Lee was excellent. She took her time, was very through, she really listened to me and was super kind. Office certainly has no frills and could use some decor, although the staff was friendly enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Gestational Diabetes, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 200 Medical Plz Ste 430, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.