Dr. Lydia White, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. White completed a residency at University of Cincinnati / Main Campus. She currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance and is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance
Murfressboro1800 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 200, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 (615) 896-6800
- Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
My whole experience was great
- Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital
- United Regional Medical Center