Dr. Lydia Shrier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shrier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lydia Shrier, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Shrier completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hosp. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Medical School — 1997
- Harvard Chldn's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shrier?
Dr. Shrier is kind and knowledgeable. Eating disorders are hard to navigate, especially when you are unsure whether or not you are ready to give it up. Dr. Shrier faces facts in a no-bullsh*t kind-of-way, and gives autonomy to the individual. The only option she leaves is growth. She lets you know that there is domething beyond the label, there is someone behind the patient label.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shrier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shrier frequently treats Child and Adolescent Development, Eating Disorder Treatment, and Eating Disorders.
Dr. Shrier's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shrier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital