Dr. Luz Fonacier, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Luz Fonacier, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Fonacier completed a residency at Luth Med Ctr. She currently practices at NYU Langone Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology Associates - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fonacier is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
NYU Langone Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology Associates - Mineola
Mineola120 Mineola Blvd Ste 410, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Luth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Luth MC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Philippines, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fonacier?
Very caring towards her patients. Listens to them.
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island