Dr. Tijani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lukman Tijani, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Tijani completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Texas Tech Physicians and is affiliated with Medical Arts Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tijani is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- 1998, Internship Hospital
- University of Lagos College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Tech Physicians
Texas Tech Physicians602 Indiana Ave, Lubbock, TX 79415 Existing Patients: (806) 775-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tijani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lukman Tijani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tijani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tijani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tijani frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Tijani's office is located at 602 Indiana Ave, Lubbock, TX 79415. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Arts Hospital