Dr. Nordquist has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luke Nordquist, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Nordquist completed a residency at H.Lee Moffitt Cancer Center/University Of South Florida. He currently practices at Urology Cancer Center, PC and is affiliated with Boys Town National Research Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- H.Lee Moffitt Cancer Center/University Of South Florida, Residency Hospital — 2001
- USF/Moffitt Cancer Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Urology Cancer Center, PC
Urology Cancer Center, PC17607 Gold Plz, Omaha, NE 68130 Existing Patients: (402) 991-8468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nordquist?
We could not be happier with our meeting and having Dr. Nordquist and his team in our corner. We are very confident that we are seeing the best but also people who put their patients first.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luke Nordquist, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nordquist's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nordquist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nordquist frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Nordquist's office is located at 17607 Gold Plz, Omaha, NE 68130. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Midlands
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Methodist Hospital