Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (573) 283-3198, and for other questions, call (573) 335-4448.
Dr. Luke Small, MD
New Patient(314) 202-5674
Dr. Luke Small, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cape Girardeau, MO. Dr. Small completed a residency at University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Ar. He currently practices at Cape ENT Group and is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Cape ENT Group
Cape ENT Group150 S Mount Auburn Rd Ste 420, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703 Call
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Ar, Residency Hospital — 2019
- Admiral Life
- Aetna Health Network
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Altura Benefits
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Care 1st Health Plan
- Community First Health Plans
- Community Health Group
- Constellation Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- FCL Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Blue
- Freedom Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health Net
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Line Construction Benefit Fund (Lineco)
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Arkansas
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Missouri
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Medical Mutual
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Merchants Benefit Administration
- Midwest Health Plan
- Moda Health
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Optimum HealthCare
- Pacific Source
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians United Plan
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Saint Francis Health Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Sunshine Health
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- UnitedHealth Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Small?
My child's tonsillectomy surgery went well. Dr. Small explained everything well beforehand and we felt well-prepared for what to expect afterward. Very pleased.
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Small has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luke Small, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Small's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Small accepts your insurance.
Dr. Small frequently treats Outer Ear Infection, Allergic Rhinitis, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Small's office is located at 150 S Mount Auburn Rd Ste 420, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. Find other locations and directions.