Dr. Halbur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luke Halbur, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Queen Creek, AZ. Dr. Halbur completed a residency at University of California-Irvine Medical Center. He currently practices at Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halbur is board certified in Hematology.
- University of California-Irvine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of California-Irvine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- AZ Health Concepts
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- Coventry Health Care
- El Paso First Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Healthcare Connect
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Indian Health Service
- Integra Physician Network
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Health Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Marsh Affinity Group Services
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Prime Health Imaging
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Private Small Business Insurance
- Pyramid Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Sierra Choice
- Sliding Scale
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- United American Insurance Company
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
- Yavapai Long Term Care
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers
Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers21321 E Ocotillo Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Existing Patients: (480) 981-1326
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halbur?
He's doing a great job. He interacts with us. I once had a difficult time understanding something but he took care of my concerns. I think all of the staff are doing a great job with my care. I think that Dr. Halbur and Ironwood are top notch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luke Halbur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halbur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halbur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halbur frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Halbur's office is located at 21321 E Ocotillo Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halbur speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center