Dr. Lukas Clark, MD is a neurology specialist in Boise, ID. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group1072 N Liberty St Ste 303, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 302-4200
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN / HOSPITAL AND CLINICS, Medical School — 2008
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corizon Health
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Medicaid of Oregon
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
I was referred to Dr. Clark for carpal tunnel. He immediately realized I had a much more serious condition, took a complete history--something three other doctors had not bothered to do--and referred me for an MRI. He called me himself with the results, which showed a meningioma, and referred me to a neurosurgeon. I received excellent care from Dr. Clark and his staff.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center