Dr. Petre has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luiza Petre, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oxford, CT. Dr. Petre completed a residency at Columbia University NYSPI NY Presby Hosp. She currently practices at Medi Weightloss and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Ctr-Mt Sinai Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Columbia University NYSPI NY Presby Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Romania Govt Hosp, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Care Credit
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medi Weightloss100 Oxford Rd, Oxford, CT 06478 Existing Patients: (203) 828-0014
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petre?
Excellent clinic and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luiza Petre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petre's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petre frequently treats Heart Murmur, Syncope, and Carotid Artery Disease.
Dr. Petre's office is located at 100 Oxford Rd, Oxford, CT 06478. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petre speaks Romanian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital