Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Luis Ramos, MD is a nephrology specialist in Westminster, CO. Dr. Ramos completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Westminster Dialysis Center and is affiliated with Platte Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramos is board certified in Nephrology.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westminster Dialysis Center9053 Harlan St Ste 90, Westminster, CO 80031 Existing Patients: (303) 427-2400
Thornton Dialysis Center8800 Fox Dr, Thornton, CO 80260 Existing Patients: (303) 327-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramos?
Dr. Ramos is very thorough and always made sure I understood the status of my kidney disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramos frequently treats Renal Scan, Ultrasound, Renal, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Ramos' office is located at 9053 Harlan St Ste 90, Westminster, CO 80031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus