Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (480) 702-3862.
Dr. Luis Scott, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. Dr. Scott is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Ind U, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Indiana University Medical Center, Medical School — 2001
- Ind U|Ind U|Ochsner Medical Center|Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
Dr Scott has successfully treated my VT for more than 7 years. He is great at evaluating the problem and describing his proposed treatment. He always provides time to answer any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luis Scott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott frequently treats Ablation, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Amyloidosis.
Dr. Scott's office is located at 5777 E Mayo Blvd Fl 2, Phoenix, AZ 85054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital