Dr. Luis Reyes, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Mcallen, TX. Dr. Reyes completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Valley Care Surgical Clinic and is affiliated with McAllen Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reyes is board certified in General Surgery.
Valley Care Surgical Clinic
Valley Care Clinics General Surgery416 Lindberg Ave, Mcallen, TX 78501 Existing Patients: (956) 630-4161
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Fairview Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University La Salle / Mexican School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University La Salle / Mexican School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Alliance Health Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reyes?
I had bariatric gastric by pass with Dr. Reyes Oct 3rd and I am more than pleased with the patient centered care I received, not only at the Valley Care Clinic, but also at McAllen Heart Hopstial. I received excellent care from the moment I arrived the day of my surgery. Everyone from pre-op to the surgical team and in recovery were very empathetic and addressed my pain concers immediately. The nurses and CNA's were also excellent. I would defintley recommend Dr. Reyes, and MHH to anyone.
- McAllen Heart Hospital
- McAllen Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg