Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Luis Espinoza, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Espinoza completed a residency at Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans. He currently practices at Orthopedic Center Sprts Medcn and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Espinoza is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- San Diego Arthroscopy & Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Amherst College, Ma, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Center Sprts Medcn
Metairie Office4921 AIRLINE DR, Metairie, LA 70001 Existing Patients: (504) 889-2663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espinoza?
Dr. Espinoza is a great Orthopedic Dr. He has treated me for years and helped me feel better numerous times. From Diagnosis to Surgery to rehab him and his staff are fantastic. They are friendly and warm. Will use them again if needed. Rickey Lee
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Espinoza frequently treats Shoulder Arthroscopy, Meniscus Surgery, and ACL Surgery.
Dr. Espinoza's office is located at 4921 AIRLINE DR, Metairie, LA 70001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Espinoza speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Espinoza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tulane Medical Center