Dr. Carcache has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luis Carcache, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Carcache completed a residency at University Of Miami. He currently practices at Florida Intl. Univ. Board of Trustees. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carcache is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Miami, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Florida International University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carcache?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carcache accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carcache frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Carcache's office is located at 800 Sw 108th Ave Ste 100, Miami, FL 33174. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carcache speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.