Dr. Luis Alvarado, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alvarado's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Luis Alvarado, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Franklinton, LA. Dr. Alvarado completed a residency at St Elizabeth Hosp. He currently practices at Integrated Medical Care and is affiliated with Lakeview Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alvarado is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tulane Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Central University of Este (Uce) / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- National Autonomous University of Nicaragua / Faculty of Medical Science, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alvarado?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alvarado accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alvarado frequently treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Influenza (Flu), and Dehydration.
Dr. Alvarado's office is located at 21012 HIGHWAY 16, Franklinton, LA 70438. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alvarado speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alvarado has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Angels Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center
- St. Tammany Health System
- Tulane Medical Center