Dr. Salazar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luis Salazar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Gurnee, IL. Dr. Salazar completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at Provida Health Center Sc and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1989
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Provida Health Center Sc1425 N Hunt Club Rd Ste 100, Gurnee, IL 60031 Existing Patients: (847) 548-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salazar?
My doctor is actually Caitlyn their doctoral staff are great people. I've never had an issue with the doctors and the nurses. They are all friendly and attentive to our needs. They are informative and I like that they bilingual as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luis Salazar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salazar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salazar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salazar frequently treats Enteritis, Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Salazar's office is located at 1425 N Hunt Club Rd Ste 100, Gurnee, IL 60031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salazar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Medical Center East