Dr. Rangel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luis Rangel, MD is a oncology specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Rangel completed a residency at Trenton Affil Hospital. He currently practices at Luis G. Diaz Rangel MD PA and is affiliated with Hialeah Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rangel is board certified in Hematology.
- Brookdale Hospital Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Trenton Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Trenton Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Universidad Central Del Este (UCE), Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1985
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CeltiCare Health
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Preferred Care Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rangel?
I came today for a first time visit with my father who his primary doctor referred. His office staff was welcoming and courteous. The doctor was very good at explaining my father's condition. I would recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luis Rangel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rangel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rangel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rangel frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Rangel's office is located at 777 E 25th St Ste 411, Hialeah, FL 33013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rangel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital