Dr. Luis Zayas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zayas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Luis Zayas, MD is a neurology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Zayas completed a residency at Cooper University Hosp-UMDNJ. He currently practices at Cole Neuroscience Center and is affiliated with Blessing Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zayas is board certified in Epilepsy.
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center-Omaha, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Oh, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Cooper University Hosp-UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 2012
- St Barnabas Hosp Bronx, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Puerto Rico, Medical Science Center, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cole Neuroscience Center
University Neurology Cole Neuroscience Center1975 Town Center Blvd # 203, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 909-4030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zayas?
Absolutely terrific at explaining my neurological problems and possible treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zayas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zayas frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Zayas' office is located at 1975 Town Center Blvd # 203, Knoxville, TN 37922. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zayas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zayas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blessing Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center