Dr. Betancourt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luis Betancourt, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Betancourt completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Pediatric and Family Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Betancourt is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- U Autonoma de Santo Domingo, Medical School — 2004
- U Autonoma de Santo Domingo, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric and Family Behavioral Health10420 Park Rd Ste 300, Charlotte, NC 28210 Existing Patients: (980) 237-4766
Novant Health Psychiatric Associates (Inpatient)
Presbyterian Behavioral Health Unit200 Hawthorne Ln, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (704) 384-1246
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Betancourt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luis Betancourt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Betancourt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Betancourt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Betancourt frequently treats Anxiety, Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Betancourt's office is located at 10420 Park Rd Ste 300, Charlotte, NC 28210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Betancourt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital