Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bonomini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luigi Bonomini, MD is a nephrology specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Bonomini completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital (New York). He currently practices at Modern Nephrology & Transplant, LLC (West Orange) and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bonomini is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Long Island College Hospital (New York), Residency Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Universita Degli Studi Di Parma, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Nephrology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonomini?
My husband is under his care and he’s very personable and thorough. He takes good care of him. Staff is also very nice and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bonomini frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Bonomini's office is located at 767 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bonomini speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bonomini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
Modern Nephrology & Transplant, LLC (West Orange)
Modern Nephrology & Transplant767 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052 (973) 992-9022