Call (478) 217-3166 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ludwig Cavaliere, MD is a nephrology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Cavaliere completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Macon Medical Group and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cavaliere is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Macon Medical Group
Macon Medical Group640 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 217-3166
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cavaliere?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cavaliere has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ludwig Cavaliere, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cavaliere's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cavaliere accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cavaliere frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Cavaliere's office is located at 640 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- The Medical Center of Peach County