Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eglseder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ludwig Eglseder, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Easton, MD. Dr. Eglseder completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Shore Hospital Easton Maryland and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eglseder is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shore Hospital Easton Maryland219 S Washington St, Easton, MD 21601 Existing Patients: (410) 822-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eglseder?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eglseder frequently treats Osteopenia, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Laryngitis.
Dr. Eglseder's office is located at 219 S Washington St, Easton, MD 21601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eglseder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton