Dr. Ludovico Guarini, MD is a hematology specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Guarini completed a residency at Columbia U Coll Phys/Surg, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Beth Israel Med Ctr, Pediatrics. He currently practices at Northwell Health Department of Ophthalmology - Optometry at Mason Avenue and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guarini is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Northwell Health Department of Ophthalmology - Optometry at Mason Avenue
Physicians of University Hospital, PC475 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (718) 226-6107
- Columbia U Coll Phys/Surg, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Beth Israel Med Ctr, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Columbia P&S, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guarini?
Good doctor. He treated me when I was younger and I always felt safe and in good hands
- Maimonides Medical Center