Dr. Lucy Buckley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Buckley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lucy Buckley, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Buckley completed a residency at SUNY Medical Center. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Heart Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buckley is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Suny Upstate Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- State University Of New York Medical Center (Research, Pediatric Cardiology), Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- SUNY Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- State University Of New York, Medical School — 1965
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate School — 1961
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buckley?
Dr Buckley is not only high qualified, she is a wonderfully kind doctor who is very helpful in explaining everything. My son was born with SAS, he was monitored from the age of two and had corrective surgery at Boston Childrens hospital when he was 10. Dr Buckley went out of her way many many times to make sure I as the mother was somewhat comfortable with the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buckley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Buckley frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Tilt Table Testing, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Buckley's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buckley speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Buckley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital