Dr. Li has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lucy Li, MD is a dermatologist in Coppell, TX. Dr. Li completed a residency at Boston University Med School Roger Williams. She currently practices at Epiphany Dermatology - Coppell, TX and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Li is board certified in Dermatology.
- Boston University Med School Roger Williams, Residency Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Wash University, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Shanghanese
Epiphany Dermatology - Coppell, TX
Epiphany Dermatology PA215 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 170, Coppell, TX 75019 Existing Patients: (469) 312-7302
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
My experience with Dr. Li has been good. Not long wait time. Friendly and good with treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lucy Li, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.
Dr. Li frequently treats Skin Cancer & Excision and Cosmetic Skin Procedures.
Dr. Li's office is located at 215 S Denton Tap Rd Ste 170, Coppell, TX 75019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Li speaks Shanghanese, Chinese, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving